Terms & Conditions
M.H. Mear & Co. (A DIVISION OF TROJAN PLASTICS LTD) are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at sales [at] mhmear [dot] com.
Our Contact details:
M.H. Mear & Co.
(A DIVISION OF TROJAN PLASTICS LTD)
Ramsden Mills, Britannia Road, Milnsbridge, Huddersfield Yorkshire HD3 4QG United Kingdom
Phone: 01484 485404
Fax: 01484 650097
Email: sales [at] mhmear [dot] com
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our ‘Buy Now’ section, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
For payment you will be directed to the secure PayPal website where you can pay using all major credit and debit card payments or with your PayPal account.
Shipping And Handling
Orders are shipped by Second Class post within the UK., the cost of which is included within the price of the goods.
For orders outside the UK, please telephone or email us to obtain the cost of goods and shipping to you.
We will normally despatch your order to you within five business days .
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.
Credit Card Security
Secure payment is provided by our payment provider PAYPAL. You will be transferred to the secure PAYPAL website before making your payment.
We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 12 month guarantee against manufacturing defects.
If you need to contact us, please email us on sales [at] mhmear [dot] com, alternatively, you can call on 01484 485404 (International +44 01484 485404) or fax us on 01484 650097 or write to us at Ramsden Mills, Britannia Road, Milnsbridge, Huddersfield Yorkshire HD3 4QG United Kingdom.
M.H. Mear & Co. (A DIVISION OF TROJAN PLASTICS LTD) do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store your details if the account facility is used.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
DAMAGE, SHORTAGE OR LOSS IN TRANSIT – Claims for the damage or loss in transit should be made on the carrier and any conditions imposed by the carrier in relation to claims for damage or loss in transit should be complied with.
Please check the goods on delivery and ensure that they are supplied correctly. If any of the goods differ from the goods ordered by you, contact us within 7 days. If we have delivered different goods to those on your order, we will exchange them at no additional cost to yourself.
Payment with order by major credit and debit card payments.. Title to the Goods (whether separate and identifiable or incorporated in or mixed with other Goods) shall remain with the M.H. Mear & Co. until payment in full has been received by M.H. Mear.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without M.H. Mear & Co.’s prior written/email consent.